1150 AM CST Tue Dec 22 2020
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 6 AM TO 9 PM CST
* WHAT...Snow and blowing snow expected. Total snow accumulations
of 1 to 3 inches. Winds gusting as high as 55 mph.
* WHERE...Portions of east central and southeast South Dakota,
northeast Nebraska and northwest and west central Iowa.
* WHEN...From 6 AM to 9 PM CST Wednesday.
* IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions. Patchy blowing
snow could significantly reduce visibility. The hazardous
conditions could impact the morning or evening commute. Gusty
winds could bring down tree branches.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...This event could impact holiday travelers.
Rapidly falling temperatures could lead to flash freezing of
Slow down and use caution while traveling.
The latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.