332 PM CST Wed Jan 13 2021
...HIGH WIND WARNING IN EFFECT FROM NOON THURSDAY TO MIDNIGHT CST
* WHAT...Northwest winds 30 to 35 mph with gusts up to 55 mph
* WHERE...Portions of east central and southeast South Dakota
and northeast Nebraska.
* WHEN...From noon Thursday to midnight CST Thursday night.
* IMPACTS...Damaging winds could blow down trees limbs and power
outages are possible. Travel will be difficult, especially for
high profile vehicles.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Intermittent snow showers combined with
wind could reduce visibility and cause hazardous travel at times.
People should avoid being outside in forested areas and around
trees and branches. If possible, remain in the lower levels of
your home during the windstorm, and avoid windows. Use caution if
you must drive.