352 AM CST Sat Feb 27 2021
...WINTER STORM WATCH IN EFFECT FROM THIS EVENING THROUGH LATE
* WHAT...Heavy snow possible. Total snow accumulations of 4 to 7
inches possible, with locally higher totals possible.
* WHERE...Portions of east central and southeast South Dakota,
northwest Iowa and southwest Minnesota. This includes the
tribal lands of the Flandreau Santee Sioux Tribal Nation.
* WHEN...From this evening through late tonight.
* IMPACTS...Travel could be very difficult.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...A narrow band of heavier snow is expected
with this system, however the exact location of the heavier
band is still uncertain. Snowfall rates in excess of one inch
per hour will be possible within this band, and as a result,
snowfall accumulations may be locally higher.
Monitor the latest forecasts for updates on this situation.