726 PM CST Mon Dec 12 2022
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL NOON CST
* WHAT...Mixed precipitation including freezing drizzle. Snow
accumulations of up to one inch and ice accumulations of up to
three tenths of an inch. Winds gusting as high as 45 mph.
* WHERE...Portions of northwest Iowa and east central and
southeast South Dakota.
* WHEN...Until noon CST Tuesday.
* IMPACTS...Isolated power outages and tree damage are possible
due to the ice. The hazardous conditions could impact this
evening's and Tuesday morning's commute. Gusty winds could
bring down tree branches.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Freezing drizzle continues this evening.
Freezing rain will develop after midnight. As temperatures warm
Tuesday morning freezing rain will change to rain.
Slow down and use caution while traveling.
The latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.