854 AM CST Tue Dec 13 2022
...ICE STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL NOON CST TODAY...
* WHAT...Significant icing. Additional ice accumulations of one
tenth to two tenths of an inch, highest in higher elevations
from east central South Dakota across southwest Minnesota.
Winds gusting as high as 45 mph.
* WHERE...Portions of northwest Iowa, southwest Minnesota and
east central and southeast South Dakota.
* WHEN...Until noon CST today.
* IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions. The hazardous
conditions could impact the morning commute.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...As temperatures slowly warm this morning,
freezing rain will change to rain with icing improving after
Travel is strongly discouraged. If you must travel, keep an extra
flashlight, food and water in your vehicle in case of an
emergency. Prepare for possible power outages.
The latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.