McCook-Charles Mix-Douglas-Hutchinson-Turner-Lincoln-Bon Homme-
320 AM CST Wed Feb 15 2023
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 AM CST EARLY
* WHAT...Snow and Blowing snow. Additional snow accumulations of a
dusting to an inch. Winds gusting as high as 50 mph.
* WHERE...Portions of central, east central, south central and
southeast South Dakota.
* WHEN...Until 6 AM CST Wednesday.
* IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions. Patchy blowing
snow could significantly reduce visibility.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Quickly falling temperatures could result
in flash freeze conditions on area roads and sidewalks.
Slow down and use caution while traveling.
The latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.