320 AM CST Wed Feb 15 2023
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM CST THIS
* WHAT...Snow and Blowing Snow. Additional snow accumulations of a
dusting to an inch with the highest totals toward the Highway
14 corridor. Winds gusting as high as 50 mph.
* WHERE...Kingsbury, Brookings, Lake, Moody and Minnehaha
* WHEN...Until 9 AM CST Wednesday.
* IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions. Areas of blowing
snow could significantly reduce visibility. Brief and
localized near blizzard conditions are possible near the
Highway 14 corridor.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Quickly falling temperatures could result
in flash freeze conditions on area roads and sidewalks.
Slow down and use caution while traveling.
The latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.