McCook-Charles Mix-Douglas-Hutchinson-Turner-Lincoln-Bon Homme-
Including the cities of Huron, Gregory, Burke,
Wessington Springs, Alpena, Woonsocket, Howard, Chamberlain,
Kimball, Plankinton, White Lake, Stickney, Mitchell, Alexandria,
Emery, Salem, Canistota, Bridgewater, Montrose, Wagner, Platte,
Lake Andes, Marty, Armour, Corsica, Delmont, Parkston, Freeman,
Menno, Tripp, Clayton, Parker, Centerville, Marion, Viborg,
Irene, Hurley, Chancellor, Canton, Lennox, Tea, Harrisburg,
Tyndall, Scotland, Springfield, Avon, Tabor, Yankton,
1016 AM CST Tue Feb 14 2023
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 6 PM THIS
EVENING TO 6 AM CST WEDNESDAY...
* WHAT...Mixed precipitation expected. Total snow accumulations
of 1 to 4 inches. Winds gusting as high as 50 mph.
* WHERE...Portions of central, east central, south central and
southeast South Dakota.
* WHEN...From 6 PM this evening to 6 AM CST Wednesday.
* IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions. Patchy blowing
snow could significantly reduce visibility. Gusty winds could
bring down tree branches.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Rapidly falling temperatures Tuesday
evening and overnight could lead to flash freezing conditions.
Slow down and use caution while traveling.
The latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.