726 PM CST Tue Feb 14 2023
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM CST
* WHAT...Snow and Blowing Snow. Additional snow accumulations of a
dusting to 4 inches with the highest totals toward the Highway
14 corridor. Winds gusting as high as 50 mph.
* WHERE...Kingsbury, Brookings, Lake, Moody and Minnehaha
* WHEN...Until 9 AM CST Wednesday.
* IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions. Areas of blowing
snow could significantly reduce visibility. Brief and localized
near blizzard conditions are possible near the Highway 14
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Quickly falling temperatures this evening
and overnight could result in flash freeze conditions on area
roads and sidewalks.
Slow down and use caution while traveling.
The latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.