Including the cities of Huron, De Smet, Arlington, Lake Preston,
Brookings, Gregory, Burke, Wessington Springs, Alpena,
Woonsocket, Howard, Madison, Orland, Flandreau, Chamberlain,
Kimball, Plankinton, White Lake, Stickney, Mitchell, Alexandria,
Emery, Salem, Canistota, Bridgewater, Montrose, Sioux Falls,
Wagner, Platte, Lake Andes, Marty, Armour, Corsica, Delmont,
Parkston, Freeman, Menno, Tripp, Clayton, Parker, Centerville,
Marion, Viborg, Irene, Hurley, Chancellor, Canton, Lennox, Tea,
Harrisburg, Tyndall, Scotland, Springfield, Avon, Tabor, Yankton,
338 PM CDT Wed Oct 11 2023
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 10 AM THURSDAY TO 7 PM CDT
* WHAT...Northeast winds 25 to 35 mph with gusts up to 55 mph
* WHERE...Portions of central, east central, south central and
southeast South Dakota.
* WHEN...From 10 AM Thursday to 7 PM CDT Friday.
* IMPACTS...Gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects.
Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may
* PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS...
Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high
profile vehicle. Secure outdoor objects.