928 PM CST Thu Dec 15 2022
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL NOON CST
* WHAT...Snow and blowing snow. Additional snow accumulations of
up to one inch. Winds gusting as high as 50 mph.
* WHERE...Portions of northeast Nebraska and southeast South
* WHEN...Until noon CST Friday.
* IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions. Patchy blowing
snow could significantly reduce visibility. The hazardous
conditions could impact the morning commute. Gusty winds could
bring down tree branches.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Visibility will be worst in rural areas and
may fluctuate and change drastically over short periods of time
Slow down and use caution while traveling.
The latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.