316 PM CST Tue Feb 14 2023
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM CST
* WHAT...Snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 1 to 3
inches. Winds gusting as high as 50 mph.
* WHERE...Kingsbury, Brookings, Lake, Moody and Minnehaha
* WHEN...Until 9 AM CST Wednesday.
* IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions. Areas of blowing
snow could significantly reduce visibility. The hazardous
conditions could impact the morning commute. Gusty winds could
bring down tree branches.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Rapidly falling temperatures Tuesday
evening and overnight could lead to flash freezing conditions
on area roads.
Slow down and use caution while traveling.
The latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.